NuGet Publish build runner is intended to publish (
push) your NuGet packages to a given feed (custom or default).
To configure NuGet Publish:
- Select NuGet version to use from the NuGet.exe drop-down list (if you have installed NuGet beforehand), or specify custom path to
- In the Package Sources field specify the destination to publish the package, by default it's
nuget.org. If you have your own NuGet server then fill in the address here.
- Provide your API key. This field is mandatory.
- List the packages you want to upload: each package individually or using wildcards.
- If you want to upload your package, but keep it invisible in feed, select the "Only upload package but do not pusblish it to feed" check box. This works for NuGet versions 1.5 and older.