- Alternative RubyMine Mac OS keymap (rev.2) bundled (view PDF). Main improvements of the new keymap are:
- no conflicts with the default Mac OS X shortcuts (e.g. show Desktop, Spaces, Dashboard, etc).
- Mac OS X style shortcuts for navigation between tabs, back/forward action, close current window action, etc.
- allows enabling column selection mode from keyboard of MacBook/MackBookPro
- Option added to automatically insert arguments and blocks for methods on autocompletion (off by default)
- Scope aware completion and resolve in debugger "Evaluate expression" and "watches"
- Syntax highlighting, error highlighting and code insight for regular expression literals in Ruby code
- Improved metaprogramming support (e.g. the contents of Module.included method is now interpreted and used for resolve/completion)
- Support for JRuby as the target Ruby interpreter
- Improved 'Unexpected parameter' Rails call inspection. More user friendly and context-specific warnings
- Associations handling is more compliant with Rails associations support (e.g. :polymorphic, :class_name handling with :through)
- Model dependency diagram added with UML-like associations view
- Usability fixes in code generating actions (place caret in correct place to start coding immediately)
- Fixed UI for overriding gutters
- Fixes in debugger: Connection, Correctly show stacktrace etc,
- Understanding of transaction blocks in migration parser
- Information about hash parameters for different rails calls was updated. Now "Unexpected parameter for rails call" inspection should show less false positives.
- Other bug fixes