What's new in dotTrace 5.5 Performance
- A new way to analyze snapshots in terms of "Subsystems". Discover your code bottlenecks faster without digging deep into callstacks.
- Ability to add bookmarks to your callstack for faster navigation between interesting pieces of a snapshot.
- A list of application Hot Spots is now shown right after the snapshot opening
- New Hotspots algorithm accounting for system code
- Snapshot files (*.dtp) now occupy 2 times less space on your HD
- Faster application profiling
- Integration with ReSharper 8 EAP
- Improved stability in incorrect metadata write/read
dotTrace 5.5 Performance EAP is closed
Could not retrieve http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=dottrace - Page not permitted. Gone
Error rendering macro 'rss' : The RSS macro is retrieving an HTML page with the title 'Google'.
JetBrains .NET Tools Blog
ReSharper for productivity, dotTrace for performance, dotMemory for memory optimization, dotCover for test coverage, dotPeek for decompiling
|ReSharper 9.1.3 to the Rescue|
|Critical Issue with ReSharper 9.1.2 in Visual Studio 2015 RTM: Workarounds and Estimates|
|ReSharper 9.1.2 for Visual Studio 2015 RTM|
|ReSharper Unified NuGet-based Installer. How?|
|Early Access to ReSharper 9.2, ReSharper C++ 1.1, dotTrace 6.2|