What's new in dotTrace 5.5 Performance
- A new way to analyze snapshots in terms of "Subsystems". Discover your code bottlenecks faster without digging deep into callstacks.
- Ability to add bookmarks to your callstack for faster navigation between interesting pieces of a snapshot.
- A list of application Hot Spots is now shown right after the snapshot opening
- New Hotspots algorithm accounting for system code
- Snapshot files (*.dtp) now occupy 2 times less space on your HD
- Faster application profiling
- Integration with ReSharper 8 EAP
- Improved stability in incorrect metadata write/read
dotTrace 5.5 Performance EAP is closed
Could not retrieve http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=dottrace - Page not permitted. Gone
Error rendering macro 'rss' : The RSS macro is retrieving an HTML page with the title 'Google'.
ReSharper Ultimate Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET development and C++ development in Visual Studio
|ReSharper Ultimate 10.0.2 EAP|
|Continuous Testing in dotCover and ReSharper Ultimate|
|ReSharper Build webinar: recording and Q&A|
|ReSharper Ultimate 10.0.1|
|Optimizing Load Balancing in PLINQs with ReSharper Ultimate|