Kontributors to the Kotlin project
See all pull requests here.
- James Strachan (Kommitter)
- Evgeny Goldin (Kommitter)
- Sergey Lukjanov
- Taro Nagasawa
- Oleg Kunov
- Hiram Chirino
- Find a task that you would like to work on. If you don't have any itch to scratch, check out the requests tagged as Newbie in the Kotlin issue tracker.
- Leave a comment on the issue telling the team and other potential contributors that you're working on it.
- Fork our repository on GitHub.
- Implement your solution. Please make sure to provide tests for your new features and bugfixes.
- Send us a pull request. We will review your changes and integrate them into the codebase or let you know about the problems we've noticed.
If you're interested in closer collaboration with the project and your initial contributions have been successful, you may get commit access to the project. In that case, you will need to sign the Kontributor License Agreement and send it to JetBrains.
- Editor profiles
- Library Ports/Examples
The Kotlin team thanks the following people for their help (design flaws they pointed out, important features they suggested, etc.):
- Ilya Ryzhenkov
- Roman Elizarov
- Mads Torgersen
- Kevin Bourrillion
- Bob Lee
- Jan Martin Persch
- Alexander Kiel