We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. Our Early Access Program lets development community closely participate in discussions devoted to IntelliJ IDEA and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Early Access Program allows you to try pre-release versions of our software to evaluate features that will be added to the next release.
It is important to distinguish EAP from traditional pre-release software. Please note that the quality of EAP versions may at times be way below even usual beta standards.
Please report errors and feature requests to our issue tracker or discuss them in EAP users forum.
IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 is minor update of IntelliJ IDEA 13, to be released at end of Q1 2014.
IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 build 134.1445, released on March 5th, 2014
|ideaIU-134.1445.exe||Windows installer (includes bundled JRE 1.7.0_40)|
|ideaIU-134.1445.zip||Windows ZIP archive (no bundled JRE)|
|ideaIU-134.1445-jdk-bundled.dmg||Mac installer (includes bundled JRE 1.7.0_45)|
This EAP build does not include a EAP license.
|ideaIC-134.1445.exe||Windows installer (includes bundled JRE 1.7.0_40)|
|ideaIC-134.1445-jdk-bundled.dmg||Mac installer (includes bundled JRE 1.7.0_45)|
Plugin Development Kit: Since the open-source Community Edition was released, we no longer provide the plugin development kit as a separate download. Please see http://www.jetbrains.org/display/IJOS/Writing+Plug-ins for instructions on setting up a plugin development environment.
- Spring Open API
- Spring: performance improvements for projects with many/big XML config files
- Configurable Web Browsers
- Structural Search can find Java 8's lambda expressions, method handles & default methods
- Plugins configuration redesign
- Support Windows/Linux HiDPI devices via -Dis.hidpi=true
- Editor: code blocks automatically indented after closing a curly brace
- 2 new Java inspections:
- Interface may be annotated @FunctionalInterface
- Implicit usage of the platform's default charset
- Postfix completion
- IDEA-99943 Allow to filter thread dump by a word in stacktrace
- javax.annotation.ParamatersAreNonnullByDefault supported for data flow analysis
- OpenShift debug
- Amend commit.
- Support unnamed heads in the "Branches" menu.
- Highlighting for overloaded binary operators.